Miriam Zepeda
Today I got an assignment to interview someone about the world. I was thinking who should be my victim:). So I looked around and who better the person sitting next to me, yes. To keep her identity secret i will just call her cookie. Okay, I came up to her and she greeted me with a big big smile. listening to her music.
Mz: Hi how are you since school will be over in a few?
Cookie: Good... HAPPY
Mz: Do you know what global warming is?
Cookie: No... I'm just kidding yes.
Mz: Okay, what is it?
Cookie: It is the over heating of the planet due to the pollution done to the planet.
Mz: And what causes the pollution?
Cookie: Cars like my baby escalades
Mz: Is that your favorite car?
Cookie: Yes
Mz: If it pollutes the earth why is that your favorite car?
Cookie: Because it's ... PRETTY
Mz: (laughing) Really what do you think we should do to change pollution, really quick since school is about to be over?
Cookie: I don't know
Mz: Okay thanks for his talk bye
Cookie: Okay I got to go bye.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Miriam, Your interview highlights some sad challenges that face people who wish to do something to save the planet.
Post a Comment